1. Right Click your target folder.
2. Windows command prompt will show
This page show the instruction to create open command in context menu by editing the window registry
Step by Step
- Open "Regedit" program is a Registry editor by typing "regedit" in strat->Run as shown in below picture
- Create "Open Command Here" key in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell
- Create "Command" key in previous key (HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Open Command Here)
- Set the default value to "cmd.exe /k pushd %L"